- Acceptance. We are all currently living in a very unfamiliar and challenging time
- Do not be hard on yourself. Shift to a different mind set with a new normal. Live one day at a time. Be in the present
- Resilience. Give yourself permission to worry, however the more we are willing to adapt and bend to what is happening means that we will not break
- Healthy body, healthy mind. Consider a decrease in alcohol and caffeine, get more rest and sleep if needed. An increase in healthy endeavours, exercise, meditation (why not try it now?) can be an amazing tonic
- Gratitude. With several, slow, deep breathes, for each one, give thanks and be aware of what can be appreciated
- Stick to the facts. There are several sites that are continually being updated. For example the World Health Organization, and the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Whether it’s a scheduled face time or a spontaneous phone call – stay connected with family and friends
- We may all be apart, but know that you are not alone. Do not hesitate, seek help if you are in need. Contact your local CMHA for resources
Please take care and look after yourself.
To learn more about Canada Protection Plan
and our line of comprehensive No Medical and Simplified Issue life insurance solutions, call Broker Services at 1-877-796-9090
and we will be happy to assist you or put you in contact with Sales support
in your region.
Advisors, want to be in the know? Join our LinkedIn Group today!
Pour en savoir plus sur Plan de protection du Canada
et sur sa gamme complète de solutions d’assurance vie sans exigence médicale et à émission simplifiée, communiquez avec les personnes-ressources des Services de courtage au 1 877 796-9090
, qui seront heureuses de vous aider ou de vous mettre en contact avec l’un de nos soutiens aux ventes
dans votre région.
En tant que conseillers, vous voulez être au courant? Rejoignez notre groupe LinkedIn aujourd’hui !