A quick and easy application and tracking process
Advisor Support Call
A QUICK and EASY Application and Tracking process
If needed, Canada Protection Plan has paper applications for our Life Insurance plans. A-Z Life Coverage for Permanent and Term Life Insurance (and Third Party Determination Questionnaire) and Express Elite for Term Life Insurance. There is also a paper application for Critical Illness Insurance.
E-APPLICATION, E-SIGN, E-SUBMIT AND E-POLICY DELIVERY
You and your clients can complete the process securely online and non face-to-face. No paramedical on all our No Medical Life and Critical Illness Insurance products. With E-Policy no delivery receipt is required.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Our Inside Sales Representatives are experts in Canada Protection Plan products. They provide you with ongoing support and assurance so that your clients get the right plan as quickly as possible. Our sales team assists in quotations, contracting and in-depth walkthroughs of our No Medical & Simplified Issue insurance products. For further details, please contact us or call 1-877-796-9090.
The status of applications submitted to Canada Protection Plan is normally available within 24 hours of receipt on the Bluesun system. If you have additional questions after checking Bluesun, please contact your MGA, or contact our New Business department at 877-796-9090 – press 4.
If at the time of issue, two or more applications are submitted at the same time (on the same life, or on two family members who are paying from the same account), and the policies are on the Pre-Authorized Cheque (PAC) Plan, the client(s) can qualify for a $40.00 Multi Policy fee. This fee is subject to the following requirements:
- PAC banking details must be the same for all policies, and
- The PAC draw date must be the same for all policies.
- The fee is always applied to one policy only. This fee does not apply to policies already in-force.
New Business Application Process
New Business Premium Rules
Annual premiums can be paid by credit card or cheque.
- All cheques should be payable to Foresters Life Insurance Company.
- Credit cards accepted are either VISA or MasterCard.
- The first premium for an annual premium policy can be paid by cheque with the application, or by credit card.
Monthly premiums can only be paid by pre-authorized debits from the payor’s bank account.
- Bank account must be chequing account or savings account with chequing privileges.
- The monthly PAC date can be any date between the 1st and the 28th.
- For all PAC policies, a payment must be applied for each calendar month that the policy is in force. So, for example, if a policy is issued on January 25th, then the first PAC payment will be applied for January, the second PAC payment will be applied for February, and so on.
- For PAC policies, payments start in the second month – applicable on monthly payment plans only.
- All monthly premiums would be required at the time of issue on a backdated policy.
- We DO NOT Accept Money Orders for initial premium payments.